homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 16:58:40 -0800

Of course you see that at Obama campaigns. He trained with Alinsky or however the heck you spell his name.

A connection that links him to Ayers and ACORN and Davis and al-Mansour and so forth and so on that folks have choosen to ignore.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

I sure hope you are wrong , Marie. I'm so d*mn tired of this campaign. Both camps are lying and making impossible promises, of which they have no illusions of keeping.

As far as taking voters off the rolls, the dems are adding even more. You know as well as I, that Democrats are notorious about registering non-eligible voters -- including those you no longer breathe.

And, watch some Obama rallies before the show for incendiary rhetoric, you'll see the same as in the McCain. They just don't get covered by the fawning (for obama) editorial writers at the Times and the Post.

If Obama doesn't win this in a landslide, he shouldn't be the next president. Everything that could go his way has; the corporate money, the wall street money , the bankers money, the corporate media; -all-, on his side. The economy and the frustration with the repub. brand are extreme hazard to McCain. This should be a blow-out. If not, the tie should go to the devil we know :) ...bobford