homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 14:47:51 -0500

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 1:38 AM, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:

> And, perhaps, I stopped on Ms. Whine after I read her thesis.

Uh, what's that got to do with the price of eggs in China?

> ***Yupe, you bet I do. What I don't do is spelling <g> And the homework
> begins with the beginning. Delphi Technique. Much easier to spell <g>

Most people are able to look at the printed word and transcribe it.
I'm sure spelling checker helps you on other than proper names.

> ***Which would put you 3 to 4 degrees removed. Teflon and Ayers are good
> buds beginning with Daddy Ayers,

I've never gotten this degree of separation figured out. I was a
friend of Bill Ayers first cousin (but a closer friend to his wife).
By Daddy Ayers I assume you're referring to Thomas Ayers, who was the
CEO of Commonwealth Edison. Whatever he was, he wasn't a terrorist.
One of his grandchildren has his obits posted on her Web page
(http://kimallen.sheepdogdesign.net/cinnamon/2007/06/thomas-g-ayers-1915-2007.html).
He seems to have been an honorable man. Do you think he was a
terrorist?

Terrorist Ayers and wifey the brains behind
> terrorists acts Dohrn-Ayers. Puts your degrees a tad bit further away.
> AND, I know everyone thinks if they keep repeating it with the implications
> of "you my [batting eyelashes] silly people, he *only* sat on boards just
> like a whole bunch of other people" it will make it true but that just ain't
> the case. He was personally asked by Ayers to not only sit on the board but
> to chair the board, to help write the by-laws AND to disperse the $50 mill!
> AND, asked by Dohrn to sit on another board w/Ayers.

Wow! So you think that Tom Ayers was leading up to, uh, what? And
Barak Obama was his spear carrier. I have my own conspiracy theories,
but I think yours are in the realm of fantasy.

> ***O.K., so a politician knows and/or is married to a member of a duly
> recognized political party. Other than the hysteria on television, do you
> know anything about AIG?

Just what I've read on their Web page: http://www.akip.org/ and the
links to it. Do you have better connections to them?

Marie