homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 19:14:07 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/2008 7:05:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mmcharry AT gmail.com writes:

Hmmm, the crowds are whipped enough to shout, Kill him (Obama, that
is). Plus, thousands of voters are being taken off the rolls in the
swing state. He's doing his best.

Of course that was not the crowds, just a couple individuals and he
certainly didn't whip them up. If
anything he looked really nervous and tried to move on.

I'm thinking that by the time this mess climaxes on Election Day (I
have no hope that it will be over -- I figure the recounting will go
on until the Supreme Court steps in and makes its own selection),
what's left over will be an ungovernable country with two polarized
groups that won't cooperate on anything.

You are right about that, several counties in Ohio have more registered
voters than citizens already and nearly a month to go.

Marie