homestead - Re: [Homestead] Dow could close below 8000

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Dow could close below 8000
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:12:47 -0400

I'm assuming the cussedness on this list. However, I am surrounded by sheer stupidity all the time. My reaction to that came out, Sorry, Don, no personal insult was intended, and I hope you realize, if I did intend such, there would be absolutely no doubt ;-)

I do get so exasperated with some of the people around me. I try to get my students to look at all sides of an issue, before taking a position, but some of them have been so indoctrinated that it's nigh unto impossible. Their parents are often worse...

Ray