homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tool to assist field dressing deer

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tool to assist field dressing deer
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 10:18:44 -0500

We've had an explosion in the deer population this year. Every doe I
see (and I see lots) has twins at her side. I don't have to hunt to
get venison. One of my coworkers has two sons and a husband who live
for deer season. Last year they got at least 7. This year the limit
may be higher because of the huge population increase.

Marie