homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tool to assist field dressing deer

  • From: toni eddleman <tonitime AT juno.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tool to assist field dressing deer
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:37:00 -0400

We are also having a deep explosion around here! First year my garden
was truly ended early by them - and the severe drought helping it along.
On my way home from the next county the other nite, - 1/2 hour drive, i
saw 6 groups of 4-6 deer in that small drive. There have been a pair of
twin boys, 2-pointers hanging around our gate in! Plenty of corn growing
nearby in large amounts, and all my corn wiped out by the deer and my
Husky pup!

I do not hunt, but it is everyone's way of life in this part of KY
Appalachia. All i have to do is wait for a nice cool butchering week,
and give a girlfriend a call. A couple hours later, she will tell me
which good ol' boy has my deer waiting for pickup! Soon, i hope. I also
have two people who want to come back here and help lower our numbers of
deer! I will offer my log cabin for sleep, feed them, and get a deer,
too!

La Dolce Vita :)
Toni
Help is here! Click now for simple and easy Financial Advice.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3m2fnJcoJWJXssh95WrOgBKH64ERSfYnd90gdd5MjW8Dthcf/