homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tool to assist field dressing deer

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tool to assist field dressing deer
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:49:44 -0700 (PDT)

I just read about the Axis deer and saw a picture. I have a cousin, named
Hannibal , who ran off to Texas a number of years back. He was a hunting
fool as a young man, probably still is .. So, if you see a big ole redkeck
either shooting at or riding an elephant, you know his name and can tell him,
that Robert in Phoenix says hello.....<g> ...bobford