homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tool to assist field dressing deer

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tool to assist field dressing deer
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 16:27:51 -0400

They walk up to my deck and back door too, but not during hunting season. It is like they know when the season opens and they lay low...lol

Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:
On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 3:41 PM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

<Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>
Right you are. However, mast years mean I have to hike up to the ridge
to hunt. Other years, I can sit and wait for them to walk right up to
the pasture.

If you all were here, you could sit on the porch swing or front steps and
take as many as you'd like. No kidding. Our old apple tree is just 40' or so
from the house. My husband's guitar students (and parents) just marvel at
how close they come to the house. They only move if we run towards them,
otherwise they are used to us and fairly tame.

Come on over.

lkvp