homestead - Re: [Homestead] Assorted things

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Assorted things
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 12:29:54 -0400

LOL, yeah, me too...they have conveniently forgotten that Israel has never declared theirs; there are several countries not under the 'guard' of the IAEA, for whatever that is worth(not).

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
EarthNSky wrote:
As you
saw last night in the debates, both candidates, and every other politician on the Hill, is adamant about Iran not getting nukes.

Bev; I think we agree more than disagree. But everytime I hear that Iran should not be allowed to have nukes, I wonder who gave the US the right to decide who has nukes and who doesn't. I know, I know, because they are evil and they will use them. But in the history of the world, only one country is guilty of using weapons that powerful against civilians, and now WE are lecturing others? We're the Good Guys, so we are allowed. Don't do as we do, do as we say.

Lynn Wigglesworth