homestead - Re: [Homestead] Assorted things

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Assorted things
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 07:30:25 -0400

I too agree with Bev and am so grateful for all your opinions!! It takes me
about 45 minutes to download a 2 minute video and that is only possible if
the phone line does not do a disconnect in the middle! Dialup teaches you
patience if nothing else! And no there is nothing else available in my little
corner of TN.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6