homestead - Re: [Homestead] Assorted things

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Assorted things
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 12:15:13 -0400

EarthNSky wrote:
As you
> saw last night in the debates, both candidates, and every other
> politician on the Hill, is adamant about Iran not getting nukes.

Bev; I think we agree more than disagree. But everytime I hear that Iran
should not be allowed to have nukes, I wonder who gave the US the right
to decide who has nukes and who doesn't. I know, I know, because they
are evil and they will use them. But in the history of the world, only
one country is guilty of using weapons that powerful against civilians,
and now WE are lecturing others? We're the Good Guys, so we are allowed.
Don't do as we do, do as we say.

Lynn Wigglesworth

See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of
your life.