homestead - Re: [Homestead] Assorted things

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Assorted things
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 19:58:07 -0800

You should have picked health care <g> The man intends to penalize anyone who doesn't get insurance. He plans to mandate preventative care (ie. flu shots, pnumonia shots, vaccines [including for adults], dental, and so forth and so on) and fine those who don't stand in line at the Soilent Green Health Clinic.

Okay. I would like to discuss Obama's relationship with Al Mansour.
There are allegations that KAM got Obama into Harvard and possibly paid
for it. If that is true, then Obama would be beholden to KAM. KAM
refuses to discuss it, only to say that he hopes Obama will institute
educational changes that will benefit blacks and Hispanics.
KAM is an American born black man who converted to Islam. He is thick
with the Saudi royal family. He is a radical extremist who hates
America and specifically white America. (I have the same tolerance for
people like this as I do for those in the KKK)
It is alleged that KAM is the one who put Obama in touch with Ayers. I
pose the question...whose money did Obama distribute, to whom, and why?
This is an issue. Not only does it fall under the experience
category(executive), but also associations, motive, judgement, etc.
If the relationship between BO and KAM is innocent, then why the lies,
secrecy, and omissions?