homestead - Re: [Homestead] Assorted things

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Assorted things
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 17:23:08 -0500

And not so by the way, if I say something a bit off, it might be because I am standing by waiting for a Blackberry e-mail or phone call telling me that my next grandson has arrived in the world. His arrival will be five weeks early. The door is open, he is working himself into position and is just about ready to come out into this uncertain world.