homestead - Re: [Homestead] Assorted things

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Assorted things
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:21:33 -0800

Sure, there are tons of al-Mansours but there is more than one "Dr. Khalin Abdullah Tariq al-Mansour from Texas"? I don't think so. Besides, the guy, *the* Dr. Khalin al-Mansour isn't denying the association. In fact, the answer he gives might as well be a resounding YES! He said he wouldn't make any comment because "it would be distorted. I was determined I was never going to be in that situation. Bloggers are saying this is the new Rev. Wright - in drag! - and he is a nationalist, racist, and worse than Rev. Wright. So any statement that I made would only further this activity which is not in the interest of Barack."

And you think that because Sutton is old, he'd forget who he talked to and why?

And Percy Sutton? I seriously doubt he has memory problems. The man's a legend in the black community. His work with Malcolm X is out there to be read by one and all. His association, legal work, for Dr. Khalin al-Mansour is of record. They're both from Texas. They're both arse deep with the Black Panthers.

It is on record the number of speeches, etc. Dr. Khalin al-Mansour gave at Columbia when Teflon was there. It is on record about Teflon's idiolizing Malcolm X, so I seriously doubt he would have missed a chance to be front row and center when Dr. Khalin al-Mansour was there "speaking."

And, no, Teflon isn't going to set to rest anything. He isn't going to release a thesis that was probably never done, nor his college records, nor anything else that is in question.

Lynda, definately not voting for the non-revolution! 3rd Party here I come!