homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tool to assist field dressing deer

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tool to assist field dressing deer
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 13:55:55 -0400

I don't know, Lisa. Obviously it works, but those sphincter muscles are pretty strong. I think I might insert the tool and still cut around the anus, then pull it out...
If you did not have the angle right, you could rupture the intestine, too...not good

Bev

Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:
I wonder what you all with appropriate experience think of this gadget?
Helpful or Useful? (or not?) (Assuming you'd use it more than a few times to
pay for itself).

http://www.woodsnwater.tv/products.cfm?tbl=480&sct=63&ID=400&gclid=COuA26LSlZYCFQJ-xgodMhfHoQ

Just wondering.

lkvp