homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Dog

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Dog
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 12:46:29 -0400

bob ford wrote:

People like Moon, Bev, etc, who have owned large dogs know what to
expect, and know when they have a slap crazy dog. I would not own a
dog that weighed more than 1/2 my weight; not even a sweetie like a
st.bernard .. My neighbor had an Austrailian Shephard (inside/ yard
dog , in the city).

I'm not quite clear how 'mean' you want the dog, but that A.S. was
protective, and was also the most intelligent dog I have ever ,
personally, seen. ....bobford

I concur.

--
"What Luck for Rulers that Men do not Think" Adolf Hitler
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net