homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Dog

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Dog
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 22:43:26 -0400

That's the problem :>) I'm over populated. They are everywhere and I
need to get the number down to a dozen. There must be 35 or so of
them. I've been successful in breaking up nests this year, so no new
ones. Can't catch them to sell, they sleep in the trees. Thankfully,
something has been eating a few. I found some wings of eaten birds in
the woods.

My LGD has done a good job protecting them from the owl attacks that
were a problem a couple of years ago!

Rob - Va