homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Dog

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Dog
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:01:28 -0800

Our kittens actually chew on Cali's (AmStaff) muzzle. They jump on her, they climb up her legs. She's "normal" for a bully breed, contrary to what they put in the news!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

Loki's sire weighed over 220 pounds. Biggest dog I have EVER seen.
I know there are bigger breeds, but he topped the list I have ever come
in contact with myself. Her dam was more "normal", only 140. Loki
died before full growth, but we were anticipating between 170-180.

Great Intimidation factor... ;-)

She was as gentle as could be around our , and other, kids, though.

She even befriended a little stray kitten we brought home. It was
right out of the cartoons..., you know, the big bulldog that let the
little kitten sleep on him, and dig her claws in.

Good memories...