homestead - Re: [Homestead] Doesn't matter (was Disappointed in Obama)

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Doesn't matter (was Disappointed in Obama)
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 19:59:25 -0400

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 7:21 PM, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

> Ray, you have cynicized prematurely. Add more experience fertilizer,
> harvest continually, and keep searching for the fruit.

I'll take that advice. Though I'm more mature (by three years) than Ray, I
find myself in the same boat. I'm searching alright... Where is that darn
fruit and where did I put it?!

By the by, made a batch of peach wine today. A very homesteady thing to do.
One down and two bushels left of peaches to deal with tomorrow. Already put
up 4 g. bags in the freezer from the last go around (the bonus tree that has
produced fruit twice in 8 years).

And we have rain! Glorious rain, thanks to Fay.

Lisa