homestead - Re: [Homestead] SCOTUS strikes gun ban

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SCOTUS strikes gun ban
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:49:51 -0400

I will look for you.

On Jun 26, 2008, at 4:29 PM, bob ford wrote:

You are correct, I think we had some of our messages mixed. And I wasn't aware of what was happening in The District. I'll have to read up on that. But even before I educate myself on the facts of the issue ( which sound terrible, so far); I have to think that the the council members have declined to fire the chief for a reason.

Some in that city want to separate from others in that city for reasons that heterfore even economic restrictions didn't bring to fruition. This segregation is desired by some element in the District. And, The District is not exactly run by right wing bible thumpers who look like me.
If you have a link from the Wash. Post or The Wash. Times on this issue , please post.
......sorry for the confusion....bobford