homestead - Re: [Homestead] SCOTUS strikes gun ban

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SCOTUS strikes gun ban
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 14:33:40 -0500

On Jun 26, 2008, at 2:22 PM, Bunjov AT aol.com wrote:

OMG! I cannot picture you on only 1/4 of an acre anywhere! I have been
carrying around a totally different image of the Phoenix house in my head. Was it
the Phoenix house you sent pictures of, several years ago, with Dax and
Benny, and a lovely atrium?

Yes. As I recall, that photo was in front of the trees in the family room.

As cities go, it is a great place. Cul-de-sac of eight homes. Two blocks to Phoenix Mountains Preserve, with many hundreds of acres of open land. Mountain views from every window. Fifteen minutes to Trader Joe's.