homestead - Re: [Homestead] SCOTUS strikes gun ban

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SCOTUS strikes gun ban
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 14:48:37 -0500

On Jun 26, 2008, at 2:38 PM, Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:

That's the second mention of TJ in one day and once was hard enough to take.
My 'nearest' TJ is down in Charlotte--3 hours southwest from here. Needless
to say, I haven't been but to a couple of TJ's and it's been during a family
trip where we passed one.

Chris is flying in to St. Louis, which is four hours plus from Heartwood, late next month. St. Louis has two TJs. I will drive up early and fill coolers and bags with all those food items to which one becomes easily addicted, like low-priced wild-caught salmon and free- trade organically-grown coffee.