homestead - Re: [Homestead] Does this idea stink?

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Does this idea stink?
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 23:44:58 -0400

On Jun 24, 2008, at 8:22 PM, Gene GeRue wrote:...
If you do now or think you might in the future like to follow feng
shui principles, I believe one of them is that all old wells should be
sealed. Something bubbling in my gray stuff says feng shui
practitioners believe that water carries energy away.

At the yoga studio I've gone to, a new policy was recently announced: "In order to keep the good energy in the studio, please lower the toilet lid after use."

My personal experience is that if I've been unwell, or even just out of sorts, wading even ankle deep in a lake, river, or best yet the ocean, helps a lot. (The deamons get dragged away by the water.)

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net
Lovettsville, VA 20180