homestead - Re: [Homestead] Does this idea stink?

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Does this idea stink?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 22:40:10 -0400

On Jun 25, 2008, at 11:02 AM, <eureka AT hctc.net> wrote:

I don't know who he used, but I think most of the local
well drilling companies use dowsing as we are very rural
and the businesses have been handed down for generations.
Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net> wrote:

Did the neighbor have a dowser come in to mark the best
place to drill?

Oh good. At least *some* old timey methods remain.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net
Lovettsville, VA 20180