homestead - Re: [Homestead] Garden pests, four-legged variety

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Garden pests, four-legged variety
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:53:18 EDT

> I'm telling you, old freezers! No moles! No rabbits! And it's good for
> the environment, you're recycling <g>

> Lynda

Gotcha. Intriguing idea. And practical. And I believe it was someone else
(?) on this list who suggested burying one - with emergency supplies in it?
That concept so impressed me that I've offered it up at our last (newly
formed)
Silver Valley Disaster Council meeting. Lord knows there's plenty of room to
bury stuff out here. Even if you're not the Mafia.

Sandy
Mid-Mojave

fuel-efficient used cars.