homestead - Re: [Homestead] Views on government

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Views on government
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:13:59 -0500

On Jun 13, 2008, at 11:55 AM, DSanner106 AT aol.com wrote:

As a matter of fact, I have home schooled my three kids while working full
time, it just takes good
scheduling skills and kids that are somewhat able to work on their own with
direction. My kids learned
quickly to do this and save questions if I was not there at that moment, and
between my wife and I (she works as well) one of is was generally around. My
oldest just finished her freshman year at Univ of Alabama, and was accepted
to 12 of the 13 schools she applied to, so homeschooling didn't hold her back
in that dept. either.

Good for you and your wife and your children!

Do you feel that most families could do it?