homestead - Re: [Homestead] On certainty

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] On certainty
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 13:44:52 -0500

On Jun 7, 2008, at 1:37 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

http://edition.cnn.com/

Ah, in the Quick Vote. I was looking for an article.

Thanks.

Btw, this preference is consistent with my research starting in 1993 for the first edition of my book. The Gallup organization did such a poll almost yearly beginning in 1985 and the polls have always showed that the majority of Americans want to live in a rural place.