homestead - Re: [Homestead] On certainty

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] On certainty
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 11:22:24 -0800

Now, James, that isn't true. We do know for a certainity that McCain, Bush AND Obama are lying. After all, as one comedian put it and he certainly hit the heart of the matter, we know they're lying, they opened their mouths! Holds true for ALL politicians!

And, you'd be wrong about the reason for their willingness to march in lockstep and YOU know better! Shame on you <g> It isn't willingness, it is a well trained reaction. They have been trained to accept the pablum and they do so because of that training!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>

In the book of the devoted anti-Bush, he is lying if he orders a cheeseburger
at McDonalds. The definition of a lie is that you know positively that it is
untrue when you say it. That is not in evidence.

This is the extent to which we have set reason aside. Bush (and probably
McCain) are lying no matter what they say or what the facts are. Obama is always
telling the truth no matter what he says or what the facts are. The present
lie about not accepting money from lobbyists is a case in point.

Congress had the same information as Bush.

To anyone with at least half a brain it was obvious that the war was
prosecuted to keep Iraq from setting up its own non-dollar oil burse. The real cause
of the war was the people's unwillingness to accept the reality of the 'long
emergency' energy difficulties that were shortly to arrive around the corner.
Many cannot accept it to this day. </HTML>