homestead - Re: [Homestead] On certainty

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] On certainty
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 13:56:37 -0800

Bad genes! Every single one of them is a looser, to one degree or another. It can't all be how they were raised. The odds are against it.

Look at JEB and what a mess he made in Florida and the cover ups of his wife's shop lifting and getting the guy pardoned that blew up a plane and the lost children and Broward Savings and helping the Cuban con man bilk Medicare for millions, and, and, and.

Then there's Neil, Silverado Savings, insider trading, connections with China, Russia, Kuwait and the Vatican and Ignite and his under the radar collection of federal money form the sale of the program to public schools. The very same program that the NOLA schools bought because that was a requirement of getting the donation from Barbara Bush and that the Florida schools bought because brother JEB authorized it.

And then there's Marvin and his connection to 9/11 (Securacom).

And, of course, Dumbya and Bush Exploration, Harken Energy (and the link to Marcos), ties to BCCI, and the freaking list is simply too long to list.

Daddy Bush's answer to all this, and I quote "they have a right to make a living." Ah, for family values.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

I just don't know. I can't fathom why he acts so irrationally. The
nicest thing I can say is I think he may simply be an example of the
Peter Principle. Barbara did one helluva job on that boy.

Doesn't sound like a book I have read.