homestead - Re: [Homestead] On certainty

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] On certainty
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 13:51:35 -0500

On Jun 7, 2008, at 2:25 PM, Lynda wrote:

For those around him but do you really think that is what motivated Dumbya?
Did you read the book that came out several years ago by, arg, senior
moment, but the guy was in the cabinet. He said that within the first 10
days that Dumbya told his cabinet to find a reason to go to war. He was
hell bent on redeeming Daddy's good name AND to exact revenge for the
picture of Daddy on the floor that folks walking and spit on daily!

I just don't know. I can't fathom why he acts so irrationally. The nicest thing I can say is I think he may simply be an example of the Peter Principle. Barbara did one helluva job on that boy.

Doesn't sound like a book I have read.