homestead - Re: [Homestead] On certainty

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] On certainty
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 11:25:04 -0800

For those around him but do you really think that is what motivated Dumbya? Did you read the book that came out several years ago by, arg, senior moment, but the guy was in the cabinet. He said that within the first 10 days that Dumbya told his cabinet to find a reason to go to war. He was hell bent on redeeming Daddy's good name AND to exact revenge for the picture of Daddy on the floor that folks walking and spit on daily!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

On this we are agreed. I argued before the war and argue still that it
was and is and will be about oil.