homestead - Re: [Homestead] On certainty

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] On certainty
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 18:13:33 -0500

On Jun 7, 2008, at 5:08 PM, Lynda wrote:

I think the one single thing that could be done to really shake it up and
knock folks out of their complacency and make them at least think about
thinking (o.k., so I'm pessimistic <g>), is to abolish the party system of
elections!

And you will do this by waving your magic wand, or . . . .?

Pain. Think evolution. Think fast-forward evolution.