homestead - Re: [Homestead] book restoration

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] book restoration
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:16:36 -0800

Consuming *large* quantities of soy *might* effect fertility. The problem with Americans, well, one of the problems <g>, is that we over do everything. Someone says "x" is good for you and folks go out and eat mega quanitities of it.

So, someone says "people that consume soy products instead of beef live longer" and the super intelligent sheople run out and eat 10 pounds of soy and still eat the beef. Go figure.

Other countries don't eat 36 oz. of soy a day month after month. In studies it was at the 36 oz level, eaten on a daily basis that they found *some* men whose fertility dropped.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Warren" <mogrits AT gmail.com>

But I thought the list had agreed the soy is making our men infertile?