homestead - Re: [Homestead] book restoration

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] book restoration
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:09:30 -0800

Ben and Jerry's used to be one of our occasional indulgences. It just isn't the same since they sold it. Same with Dove chocolate. Now it is just like every other chocolate out there.

The ice cream I really liked, almost as much as homemade, was, and I probably am not spelling this correctly, Fruzen Gluzen.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>

Will leave the bookbinding to you guys.

From the long list of Culinary Creations & Innovations, in my mind all the
'good stuff' was made prior to the 1950's. The rest is just junk, with the
exception of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and soy milk.