homestead - Re: [Homestead] Boston Cooking School

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Boston Cooking School
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 07:21:44 -0400

I had this out because it's bread recipes are sound as a dollar. : ) You really can't go wrong with any of them.

I've never cooked out of the rest of it. Simple, simple, simple ingredients, simple instructions. Old fashioned food. Heavy, loads of cholesterol and fat, a bit stodgy. Not a tonne of emphasis on veggies.

Not my favourite book. Also, I stress over getting it dirty because it's ancient.