homestead - [Homestead] Boston Cooking School

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Boston Cooking School
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 10:05:30 -0700 (PDT)

I have a later copy of that book. I also have about
20 copies of the "Boston Cooking School Magazine".
these were from the late twenties early thirties. has
recipes, articles about cooking and "homemaking" and
even some short stories.
Interesting are the advertisements for products and
equipment that was available then, some still around
others outdated.
There were many references about starting and running
"tea rooms". These seemed to be a popular thing for
middle class ladies of the time.
Van Dell