homestead - Re: [Homestead] book restoration

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] book restoration
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 10:10:57 -0500

On May 15, 2008, at 10:06 AM, Warren wrote:

From the long list of Culinary Creations & Innovations, in my
mind all the
'good stuff' was made prior to the 1950's. The rest is just junk, with the
exception of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and soy milk.

Lisa

But I thought the list had agreed the soy is making our men infertile?

Warren, that may be one of the few things that will save the planet.

Eat soy! Especially the Chinese and Indians.