homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama and religion

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama and religion
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:23:57 -0400

I finally got around to watching the Wright interview.

I think that this guy got railroaded. Who first "uncovered" the
snippets of sermons? I'm think that either the Clinton or McCain
campaign people probably brought the whole thing to light. They are
afraid of Obama and that is clear.

I disagree with this guy a lot, but I sure think that he's got it
together and he's nowhere near what he's been painted in the media.

If you remember, the whine before all this was that the media was
treating Obama with kid gloves. The press had to show toughness on
Obama. Then the Wright thing came out. Nice set up.

Rob - Va