homestead - Re: [Homestead] Internet Speed Test

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Internet Speed Test
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 04:26:05 -0500

On Apr 26, 2008, at 9:03 PM, Roy Morgan wrote:

On Apr 26, 2008, at 9:05 PM, Gene GeRue wrote:
Did it right this time. I am 805 download; 192 upload. Shall I adjust
my happiness level?

Your download speed is some 10 time what ours is. Upload is not as
important unless you send photos a lot, or put them on some website.

Seems like your speeds are quite ok.

Now that you have pointed me to the site I will try it when speeds seem much slower. I presume high traffic means speed-reducing congestion.