homestead - Re: [Homestead] Internet Speed Test

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Internet Speed Test
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 19:46:21 -0500

On Apr 26, 2008, at 7:29 PM, Roy Morgan wrote:

Hmmm... It's a Mac here. Running OS-X 10.4.7 (and I'm using Mozilla
as the browser). I don't know if that matters - I'm moderately
ignorant about Mac's.

My system is 10.5.2, for what that's worth.

Multiply your level of ignorance by two or divide your level of expertise by two, and that is me.

Try giving it some time after you click on a likely server pyramid
thingey. It has to do a handshake test and other stuff before much
changes on the screen.

What's a server pyramid thingey?