homestead - Re: [Homestead] Internet connection, was Jeremiah Wright

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Internet connection, was Jeremiah Wright
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 08:31:50 -0400

That's the way I check my speed, too.
There is a icon in the system tray that is two computers. If you hold the mouse over the icon, it gives you your speed. Of course, mine says 26kbsp, but I tested at 23 kbsp. I did not realize how slow we were compared to everyone else. It said we were at 2% compared to others in the US, and 5% globally... I did not realize it was *that* slow.