homestead - Re: [Homestead] Internet Speed Test

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Internet Speed Test
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 04:22:48 -0500

On Apr 26, 2008, at 8:22 PM, Marie McHarry wrote:

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 8:05 PM, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

Did it right this time. I am 805 download; 192 upload. Shall I adjust
my happiness level?

Mine is around 10X that. Wireless is wonderful here on the prairie,
but I don't think it would work in the hills and hollers.

Chris insisted that I have a cell phone for highway emergencies. If I needed to use it here I would have to drive to a hilltop about three miles from the house. Although as I recall, Don was able to use his down here. Hmm.