homestead - Re: [Homestead] Internet connection

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Internet connection
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 12:23:37 -0500

Yeah, I do. I'm just lucky that the wireless is available. What amazes
me is that at the family farm, which is really in the boonies (as in
40 miles from anywhere) they now have DSL, which is probably faster
and more consistent than wireless.

Still, I'm not on dial-up anymore, which was not only slow but expensive.

Marie