homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 09:13:49 -0500

On Apr 26, 2008, at 9:05 AM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

One other media guy I enjoy, but he's absolutely not impartial..Keith
Olbermann. I don't watch the show but I catch the monologs on
YouTube.

One of the conditions of living here is that my satellite connection is imperfect. Not only slow by city standards, but if I use too much bandwidth I get punished by being given even less. At least that is the apparent condition. For instance I also get poor radio reception down here. So when I discovered streaming radio I was in high clover-- for about forty-five minutes, at which point my connection speed got so slow it was unusable for the purpose. I did a bit of research and it seems that Hughes Net is well known for punishing we heavy users. I can understand why but I don't like it, just have to live with it.

So it is useless to tempt me with video clips. I've tried, they get to me in jerks. Good thing I am a reader.