homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:26:33 -0500

On Apr 16, 2008, at 5:38 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

The two words are pretty equal in offensiveness, but I am sure Gene
would disagree.

How the hell could I disagree when I barely have a feeling for what cracker means. It appears to have different meanings to various people. So I guess if I lived in cracker country I would just call everyone Mr. Cracker, Ms. Cracker, etc. and be ready to have a beer with them or run. Does it make a difference if the speaker is smiling or scowling? Duh.

Besides, I am feeling in a very agreeable mood right now. Had a great day. Drinking superb beer and eating TJoe's Multi-Grain Pretzel Nuggets.

Of course once my stash runs out there is not telling how irascible I might become.

Test: Grr.

Nah, not now.