homestead - Re: [Homestead] Backsliding

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Backsliding
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:01:32 -0500

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 11:10 PM, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:
> Guess you didn't catch her idiot husbands remarks today about how the
> government "owes" homeworkers and is, and I quote, "has a responsibility"
> blah, blah, blah.

It's quite easy to cut everyone down who's running for public office.
What would you do if you were the president? This isn't aimed just at
Lynda, but at everyone. We're living in a time of diminishing
resources and improverished education. If you were in charge, what
would you do?

If you can't think of anything we can go back to our regularly
scheduled programming about how to train pasture ornaments, or
whatever.

Marie, getting old and cranky