homestead - Re: [Homestead] Backsliding

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Backsliding
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:09:48 -0700

but I think that all three of
our glorious candidates are in favor of fuel made out of corn, which
if not the stupidest thing our government has ever done, is at least
in the top ten. Seems to me it is proof positive that politicians are
purely vote panderers

But hey, one the first primaries is in Iowa.

The amount of corn needed to fuel one SUV tank would feed one person for one year.

Don Bowen KI6DIU