homestead - Re: [Homestead] Backsliding

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Backsliding
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:51:04 -0700

At 4/10/2008 02:14 PM,Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

> Republican presidential nominee touched on jobs, gas
> prices and the need to make loans more affordable for homeowners.

The idiot moron. They aren't homeowners, they are homedebtors.

And then the equally idiotic Michelle Obama gave a speech (today or
yesterday) in which she repeated the old worn out saw about us needing to divide up the
"pie" more equitably. There is no "pie". If you limit the size of the pie
slice that the bakers get, they quit baking.

I'm back to my belief that these people have no clue.

I don't think it's "no clue" but rather like your story about your Representative and his bs about the oil-ethanol fairy tale. They know but they just don't care.
A different agenda.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA