homestead - Re: [Homestead] Backsliding

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Backsliding
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 19:13:41 -0700

Who eats corn?
We all do. Corn is feed to most of the beef and dairy cattle, along with massive amounts of drugs to make them digest it. Corn is fed to pork and chickens so that eggs and bacon breakfast is corn based. Due to the cost of sugar, corn sweeteners have replaced most of the sugar in the US. We are in many ways "People of the corn." Read "The Omnivores Dilemma" for more information.

Don Bowen KI6DIU