homestead - Re: [Homestead] Backsliding

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Backsliding
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:53:44 -0500

On Apr 10, 2008, at 4:14 PM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

I'm back to my belief that these people have no clue.

I must admit I, too, am moving more in that direction every day. Someone PLEASE correct me if I am wrong, but I think that all three of our glorious candidates are in favor of fuel made out of corn, which if not the stupidest thing our government has ever done, is at least in the top ten. Seems to me it is proof positive that politicians are purely vote panderers and are blind to wrecking our country as long as they get reelected long enough to get their retirement.